Homework Supervision Programme
Do you like working with children? Come and join us! We need volunteers who are able to help primary school children to:
- Review their day’s lessons for homework
- Methodically track their assignments and study for tests/exams
- Prepare for spelling tests
- Read and understand questions in their assignments
- Develop non-school-related skills, e.g. origami, Japanese puzzles
- Passionate about helping at-risk children
- Committed to spending at least one afternoon a week
- Minimum Secondary 4 education level
- Speak basic English
- Must be able to complete a 2-days training workshop
Current participating schools:
Dazhong Primary School, Holy Innocents’ Primary School and more coming up!
Sign up here.