Piloted in November 2013, the Enriching Lives of Seniors Programme (ELSP) provides an opportunity for senior volunteers to befriend vulnerable and socially isolated seniors through relationships and community activities to keep them physically and mentally active.
Through regular participation, we hope the seniors in these neighbourhoods will bond with one another and become a community with a spirit of mutual help. We also hope that their physical, emotional, and mental well-being will also strengthen.
- AWWA SAC
- Care Corner Blk 62B
- Care Corner TOPS Blk 205
- King George’s Avenue SAC
- Lions Home For the Elders
- Orange Valley Woodlands Peak
- Pioneer Zone 8 RC
- Pioneer Zone 9 RC
- NTUC Health Silver Circle – Wisma Geylang Serai
- NTUC SilverACE @Bukit Merah SAC
- NTUC SilverACE @Redhill SAC
- Sree Narayana Mission Care Centre
- St Luke’s ElderCare (Golden Years Centre)
- Whampoa Lorong Limau RC
- Yong En Day Centre
Do you enjoy interacting with seniors? Make a difference in seniors’ lives!
Join us if:
- You have a heart for helping less fortunate seniors.
- You enjoy working with others to plan activities.
- You can communicate in English and/or a second language/dialect.
- You can commit two to three hours a week on weekdays for a minimum of six months.