Update 13 July 2020: As we remain in Phase Two of post-circuit breaker, RSVP Singapore is working to progressively resume our programmes and activities with safe management measures in place. Our Volunteer Learning classes are still suspended till further notice. If you need to reach us, you may call us during office hours at our mainline 6259 0802 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
The Volunteer Learning Centre (VLC) was inaugurated in 2012 as a centre for volunteers of all ages, who are keen to enhance their volunteering skills.
VLC workshops are delivered by senior volunteers who are skilled facilitators and have a wealth of voluntary and corporate experience.
Some of the workshops on our training roadmap include:
- 101 BEV – Be an Effective Volunteer
- 102 BEF – Befriending
- 103 GTT: Growing Together as a Team for Service
- 202 CS: Providing Customer Service as a Volunteer
NEW! As at 1 January 2019, all volunteer development courses at RSVP Singapore are subsidised by National Silver Academy and cost only $12! Download our full NSA volunteer development course listings here.
Do you advocate volunteer learning? Be a facilitator!
Join us if:
- You are not afraid to speak in front of a crowd.
- You have previous volunteering experience.
- You have experience in training others (Preferred, otherwise training will be provided).
- You are dedicated to enhancing the professionalism of volunteerism in Singapore.