The Volunteer Learning Centre (VLC) was inaugurated in 2012 as a centre for volunteers of all ages, who are keen to enhance their volunteering skills.
VLC workshops are delivered by senior volunteers who are skilled facilitators and have a wealth of voluntary and corporate experience.
Some of the workshops on our training roadmap include:
- 101 BEV – Be an Effective Volunteer
- 102 BEF – Befriending
- 103 GTT: Growing Together as a Team for Service
- 202 CS: Providing Customer Service as a Volunteer
National Silver Academy (NSA) subsidised volunteer development courses starting in January 2019 for seniors 50 years and above.
Check out the workshop schedules here.
*Please note that the RSVP Level 8 office will be closed for renovation from Thursday, 13th December to Monday, 17th December 2018. Registration for courses and payment of membership fees will be available at Level 9 office during this period.
Do you advocate volunteer learning? Be a facilitator!
Join us if:
- You are not afraid to speak in front of a crowd.
- You have previous volunteering experience.
- You have experience in training others (Preferred, otherwise training will be provided).
- You are dedicated to enhancing the professionalism of volunteerism in Singapore.