Volunteer Learning Centre
The Volunteer Learning Centre (VLC) was inaugurated in 2012 as a centre for volunteers of all ages, who are keen to enhance their volunteering skills.
VLC workshops are delivered by senior volunteers who are skilled facilitators and have a wealth of voluntary and corporate experience.
Some of the workshops on our training roadmap include:
- 101 BEV – Be an Effective Volunteer
- 102 BEF – Building Meaningful Befriending Relationships
- 201 GTT – Growing Together as a Team for Service
- 202 MIC – Managing Interpersonal Conflicts in Volunteerism
- 301 CS – Providing Customer Service as a Volunteer
- 302 ES – Engaging Seniors as a Volunteer
All seniors (50 years old and above – SG/PR) get to enjoy subsidised course fees by National Silver Academy from only $10 – $20! Click to find out our full course offering and course description here!
Download our June VL courses here
Download our July VL courses here
Do you advocate volunteer learning? Be a facilitator!
Join us if:
- You are not afraid to speak in front of a crowd, and keen to share
- You have previous volunteering or corporate training experience.
- You have experience in training others
- You are dedicated to enhancing the professionalism of volunteerism in Singapore.